- God hears and answers our prayers in His perfect timing.
- His plan is always bigger than we can imagine.
- Our view is limited but we must walk by faith, which requires constant prayer.
- Painful experiences are often the greatest teaching moments in our lives.
- We must trust God enough to give him everything, including our work, our income, our relationships and our service.
- If the King of Kings was persecuted, we can expect persecution too.
- When things happen suddenly and we lose our ground, it usually means that our assignment is complete in a particular capacity and God wants us to move on. (He may have been tapping gently on your shoulder for a long time and you failed to notice).
- We are his vessels. We do not belong to ourselves. We belong to God.
- He always has something better waiting if we are willing to listen for his voice and obey his promptings in our spirit.
- He always has a plan.
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.