- Accept the problem for what it is. Don’t make more of it. It is what it is.
- If you can do something to change it, get busy. Don’t procrastinate.
- If it is a situation you cannot change and it continues to make you feel anxious, like everything in your life…give it to God.
- Give it to God anyway.
- Get your sustenance from a moment-by-moment dependence on God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow weary.
- Get a pack of index cards. Write down your prayers throughout the day. Write down the things for which you are grateful. As you write, lay your burdens at the foot of the cross.
- Ask God to carry you.
Praise your way through your difficulties.