What happens in life when you come up against impossible situations? How do you handle them?
I have learned through the deepest valleys of my career that God is always the great refiner, performing the deepest root work through the fires of life, through the tough things, and each obstacle presents an opportunity to deepen our faith and grow in wisdom.
If your situation seems hopeless, attempt to look at it from a new perspective. Things are not always as they appear. God is ever faithful and sometimes we do not get the big picture until years after an experience in the valley.
Some things I have learned in the valley:
- All of our abilities belong to God.
- When considering a life of faith, the longings of our heart and soul should be consecrated to God.
- When your heart is in the right place and you are ready to receive, God will open doors for you.
- He longs to give you the desires of our heart.
- God loves you so much that when you feel you are at the lowest point, He will send others to surround you with His love and tender care until you heal.
- Employ your gifts to help others.
- He always has a plan.
My posts for the week of March 27-31 will focus on lessons learned in the valley. Stay tuned or subscribe to my e-mail updates.